A blog about sports in Montana, with an emphasis on Flathead Valley High Schools.
Glacier Booster Club Hosts Pre-Game Fiesta
Football season kicks off Friday at 7 p.m.
Glacier High kicks off the football season this Friday against Billings West at 7 p.m. The booster club is holding a pre-game fiesta at Legends Stadium beginning at 5 p.m.. Here's the announcement from activities director Mark Dennehy.
Come out and cheer the Pack on as they host the Billings West Golden Bears at 7 pm. Before the game, we encourage you to purchase some great Mexican food prepared by Qdoba with a portion of the proceeds going to your Booster Club.
• Qdoba will be providing food for $7 a plate.
• Booster memberships available for purchase! Memberships purchased before halftime will be entered into a drawing for a season athletic pass.
• Wolfpack apparel available for purchase! The evening special will be 2 Wolfpack Short Sleeve Tee Shirts and one long sleeve for $30!
• General admission season tickets are available for purchase as well. Cost is $50 for adults and $20 for students. This allows entrance into 70 plus School District #5 athletic events.
• Unveiling of the Fall Sports Media Guide/Program. Cost is $3. Each program purchased will be placed in a drawing for a $100 gift certificate from our fall season sponsor, the Huhot Mongolian Grill. The drawing will be held at the start of the 4th quarter. Pictures, facts, and stories about the Pack fill the guide!
• Unveiling of our new scoreboard and message center!
• Cowbells will be sold of the Track program for $3 and will generate some great spirit at outdoor Wolfpack events.
• Recognizing important sponsors and supporters of Wolfpack Activities. We will also provide special recognition to long-time Sports Editor, David Lesnick, of the Daily Inter Lake between the first and second quarter.
• Get your howls ready for halftime as we will be bringing back the Halftime Howl! Winning Howl will receive a Wolfpack Hoodie!
• Continuing the tradition of Jump Around between the 3rd and 4th quarter!
As always, we are looking for the Wolfpack fans to be upstanding supporters that practice positive sportsmanship. Please park in designated areas and within the neighborhoods surrounding Legends Stadium. Please do not block driveways. Be extremely careful in the congested neighborhoods to and from the contest. We look for another outstanding year for the Pack and thank you in advance for your support!