Thursday Apr. 24, 2014
Constitution Party Candidate draws massive crowd to Outlaw Inn

By Firebeam on 01-17-11 @ 11:22 am

His core message seems admirable, but some of the details and rhetoric of his speech concern me. When you pick a fight with the federal government, you’d better pick the right fight and be over-prepared toward a win. If you think you’ll need 100 points you’d better lay in a supply of 500 or 1000.

Overall, I think we need to observe and know Mr. Baldwin for considerably longer than a few months before we support him in ANY political office. So far, I can put on his list of qualifications that he is good at revving up a crowd.

At this point I’m not THAT unhappy with the current Governor…we could do a LOT worse.
By accutraxx on 01-17-11 @ 12:15 pm

He makes several good points.
What is his history?
By halcyonkayak on 01-17-11 @ 12:18 pm

I, for one, will be very interested to see how Mr. Baldwin follows up on his message and ideals.

If he runs for governor, it will really prove or disprove the assertion that most Montanans have the same kind of vision for our state as he does.  If he follows through on his promises to shut out the federal government, it would require a great deal of pain and sacrifice from the people of Montana.

I am skeptical that the majority of the state, even granting all of the rhetoric, really wants to go down that road.

Maybe Lincoln County can secede, create a “Patriot’s Homeland” and spare the rest of us the grief that will surely come..
By levotb on 01-17-11 @ 3:58 pm

Dr. Baldwin is a Patriot and a true Conservative. I sent him an email with one, giant word in bold font…RUN!
By levotb on 01-17-11 @ 4:01 pm

accutraxx, Dr. Baldwin was The Constitution Party Nominee for President in 2008. Regrettably, The CP wasn’t allowed on the CA ballot nor was it on 13 other states’ ballots that election.

If you go to The CP website, check out their Platform. It’s absolutely THE BEST platform of ANY political party. Check out the Immigration section and the section on Trade and Tariffs. The CP is the American worker’s best friend.
By accutraxx on 01-17-11 @ 6:06 pm

I just checked him out on Wikipedia. I think that he deserves some consideration.
I share many of his viewpionts.
I think that he would have gotten along well with George Washington.
By StokeyBob3 on 01-17-11 @ 6:14 pm

Chuck Baldwin running sounds great.

Something worries me though. While I was looking into where all of the money was coming from backing the corruption surrounding illegal immigration it occurred to me that not only can the Federal Government use the Federal Reserve to create what ever money it takes to get their way, so can others.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world’s wealth.

Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I’m the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You’re not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.
All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn’t the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU’VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can’t keep up with the fake money presses. They print up what ever it takes to push, and push, and push us wherever they want.

They have been beating us with our own stick.
By accutraxx on 01-17-11 @ 6:56 pm

StokeyBob3;

Remember that they stole the gold from us and replaced it with a stick.
Don’t forget;
JFK issued an Executive Presidential Order for the US to start printing its own money (not Federal Reserve Printings).
They actually did start printng actual US Money.  A short while later he (JFK) was killed. (True story).
Oswald got blamed, and Oswald was shot later by a guy named Jack Rubenstein,(again true info) AKA Jack Ruby.
Rubenstein reportedly had many underworld dealings.
The OLD Carcano Rifle that Oswald was said to have been used may have not even have been capable of firing a single round.  It certainly was not even close to a being a sniper grade rifle.
If Oswald actually did intend to kill JFK, he surely would have chosen a decent rifle. The old Carcano simply would not have been chosen for the evil task.
Anyhow, the more that I read about Chuck Baldwin, the more that I like his policies.
By StokeyBob3 on 01-17-11 @ 7:05 pm

accutraxx,

He seems like a good guy to me. It has been a while since I studied up on him when he ran for President. I can’t imagine a man like that changing much like some politicians do on you.
By StokeyBob3 on 01-17-11 @ 7:10 pm

Firebeam,

“When you pick a fight with the federal government, you’d better pick the right fight and be over-prepared toward a win.”

We’ve lost our country anyway. May as well go out fighting.
By Firebeam on 01-17-11 @ 8:45 pm

Stokey—-

I can’t argue with that logic!
By Gabby Johnson on 01-17-11 @ 9:28 pm

Sounds like Chucky cornered the tin foil hat crowd.
What’s he gonna do for the other 99 percent of the electorate?
By Centcom on 01-18-11 @ 7:30 am

Yes accutraxx, Dr Baldwin would have gotten along well with George Washington!

I have supported Dr Balwin for years and will continue to do so. My main concern is that we don’t antagonize ‘The Beast’. Waco tried that and we all know how that went.  I have a family and I DO NOT want Feds knocking on my door. That is a fight none of us can win.

However, we can keep The Beast at bay. And we can help starve it to hasten its collapse. I believe collapse is coming and will happen quickly. Ridiculous you say? Tell that to the former USSR. At the very least our cities will destroy themselves when their free Happy Meals stop. There is much we can and must do to prepare for that event, i.e beans, bullets, band-aid and Bibles. If we are patient, most violence should take place on Socialist soil and we can take a defensive posture.
By Westside2 on 01-18-11 @ 8:15 am

Chuck refers to himself as a Christian, but is he?

Does he know Jesus and his message?

Where is the love Chuck?
By accutraxx on 01-18-11 @ 8:24 am

Centcom;
What you say holds a lot of merit.
By inthemiddle on 01-18-11 @ 8:24 am

Centcom,
I find it odd that you would site Waco as your example of government abuse. David Koresh was a pedophile known to have abused girls as young as 10 years old and then justify it through his wacked out biblical readings. He was completely nuts and when he was confronted he had his own people killed and then burned the compound. I know you will twist this and say the government did this, but the truth is he is responsible for it and is now hopefully rotting in hell. As far as Baldwin goes I see him as another false prophet that will manage to find a small group of devoted followers that he will lead into their own destruction.
By wedunit on 01-18-11 @ 8:55 am

Before you cast aspersions, read your Bible, and then compare what Baldwin teaches to what you read.  I’ve read the Bible for over 55 years, and I don’t find anything Chuck teaches that is extra- or anti-biblical.
‘Course I’m not a liberal CINO, RINO, either, and I pray daily for insight, wisdom and discernment.  RUN, Chuck, RUN!
By accutraxx on 01-18-11 @ 9:06 am

Centcom;
No doubt, the best way to achieve change is via peaceful means by voting.
However I wonder if this change were to happen, how many of the liberally / leftist minded people would stay peaceful.
But like you say, most of the turmoil will probably be in the socialist areas and large cities.
The Rodney King beating thing riots would look like childs play.
By Westside2 on 01-18-11 @ 9:26 am

Wedunit, I am not casting aspersions.  The following is from Matthew.

5:38 “You have heard that it was said, `AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’

5:39 “But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

5:40 “If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.

5:41 “Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.

5:42 “Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

5:43 “You have heard that it was said, `YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.’

5:44 “But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

5:45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on {the} evil and {the} good, and sends rain on {the} righteous and {the} unrighteous.

5:46 “For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

5:47 “If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing {than others?} Do not even the Gentiles do the same?

5:48 “Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
By Kalispell Native on 01-18-11 @ 10:21 am

I won’t be supporting some Johnny-come-lately carpetbagger from Floriduuh.

Looks like he’s found himself a new flock of sheep to fleece so he can be supported on wingnut welfare, other people’s money.  He’ll be eating steak while his gullible contributors will be eating beans.
By Vud on 01-18-11 @ 10:55 am

Chuck Baldwin certainly has a lot of passion.

I wonder if he has that same passion or interest for doing the nut-and-bolt kind of things that are required to actually allow a state to function for its citizens.

Baldwin, it seems, takes his marching orders from God; it’s one of the main reasons he gives for moving to the Flathead.

If elected to public office do you expect him to listen to the (mere) people of Montana?  You’d had better be absolutely certain his view of God’s message and yours are in perfect alignment.

I’m worried Baldwin see’s himself as God’s general and the people of Montana as his (Baldwin’s) foot soldiers.
By Craig moore on 01-18-11 @ 10:55 am

People should be realists here.  Doesn’t matter whether someone is attracted to Baldwin or repulsed by his rhetoric, he doesn’t stand a chance of becoming governor.  His appeal is very narrow.

On a side note if it weren’t for Marcus Baldwin, Flathead county and Kallispell may not exist as we know it:  http://files.usgwarchives.net/mt/flathead/bios/baldwin.txt
By accutraxx on 01-18-11 @ 11:20 am

Westside2;
I agree with your Bible writings.. Does Mr. Bladwin’s view differ from that?

Craig moore;
Thanks for the link.
One side note; I think that the current Gov. has shown integrity.
By Craig moore on 01-18-11 @ 11:51 am

accutraxx, you are welcome.  The link stops too soon.  Charles Spangler “Charlie” Baldwin become a noted Kalispell attorney.  He was shot and killed in his office by a disgruntled client.  His son, Roger, also was a Kalispell lawyer.  He died I believe back in ‘73.
By Westside2 on 01-18-11 @ 1:09 pm

The language Baldwin chooses to use is not consistent with Jesus’ message.

Baldwin says, “We know there’s a fight coming. We know there is a line being drawn in the sand, and we want to be in the right place,”

He talks about a fight with the “terrorists in Washington, D.C.”

“Real Montanans will fight and die for the principles of truth, honor and freedom.”

He’s not at all referring to loving his enemies, or turning the other cheek, or forgiveness, or valuing peace, or being tolerant.  He uses language which stimulates our primordial ‘fight or flight’ response.  He evokes the image of being ‘the Tip of the Spear’.  Baldwin does not seem to know Jesus.
By Firebeam on 01-18-11 @ 1:25 pm

Oh boy, the wheels are comin’ off of this discussion thread…....
By Silence Dogood on 01-18-11 @ 4:54 pm

Westside2,

Since you are on the subject could you please explain all the death and mayhem in the book of Revelation?

You have found a nice qoute from the bible, it is almost utopian…

Read a bit further and Jesus, refers to hypocrites and heathens.. and then further on He tells a certain woman that He has come only onto the Israelites… and He then metophorically refers to her as a dog.. ( all found in the book of Matthew)

I wonder, what was Jesus’ message….
By accutraxx on 01-18-11 @ 5:30 pm

Re Gabby Johnson;
It is better to have a tin foil hat covering a normal head than to have a pointy head. LOL.
By Elias Alias on 01-19-11 @ 2:19 am

@ inthemiddle on 01-18-11:

inthemiddle, you have made some seriously flawed accusations which have been completely exposed as government lies. David Koresh was not a pedophile. The state’s Child Protective Services people who examined the children are on film stating their report. There was no evidence of any child abuse, and all children examined by the state exuded well-mannered, happy, well-nurtured and quite normal characteristics. Their physical examinations are also reported by the state; no signs of molestation whatsoever. There are summaries of these reports, spoken by state employees who were involved in studying the children of Waco, on the documentary film entitled “Waco: A New Revelation”. Also on that documentary you’ll see the County Sheriff, who knew Koresh and his church people well, denounce these rumors which you’ve spouted here. It’s time for you to grow out of your blind loyalty to government-sponsored myths which were generated by the likes of the ATF, FBI, and elements of the U.S. Army to cover their blue-line revenge at being met by resistance when the ATF pulled up in trailers, armed for combat, and began firing on a Seventh-day Adventist church which had been operating peacefully there as a part of the community for many decades.
You might check your beliefs against published facts before asserting defamatory rumors about someone you never knew.

Salute!
Elias
By Elias Alias on 01-19-11 @ 2:46 am

To the thread - I’d rather return now to the topic of this article. I offer a humble little rant. Thank you for indulging me.

My take, after seeing Dr. Baldwin speak in Helena last month at the Oath Keepers forum/conference of Liberty Leaders, is that I would prefer to see him run again as the Presidential candidate on the Constitution Party ticket. His message encompasses an awareness of the encroaching new world order’s one-world government, which the two party system has been pushing for the past four consecutive administrations.

The Fed is driving the Feds to secure us while they rob us and trash the U.S. dollar, bring us down and assimilate us into their one-world government. The World Court, their World Trade Organization, IMF/World Bank/Federal Reserve System. They are destroying our “dollar” to enfold it into a global currency as announced at the G-20 in Pennsylvania. Our jobs have been sold abroad, our manufacturing base has been shipped overseas, our natural resources have been frozen, low-wage jobs are contested by illegal immigrants, schools have been usurped by the NEA’s globalization, our children are trained to be “world citizens”, the UN’s Agenda-21 is now in place in every state with chapters of its ICLEI probes in four Montana cities already; our military-industrial complex employs civilian and military forces in two un-declared foreign wars based on lies while a military-police state is emerging from behind the veil of federalizing local cops and Sheriffs with fedgov grants hinged on acceptance of federal guidelines for suppressing any public dissent by any citizens who are awake to this despotism being belched forth from Washington D.C. daily in an incessant barrage of “news” - that, and the wicked 60-year dance of cultural Marxism through our cultural and social institutions with thinly-veiled communist memes such as social security, welfare, central banking, family disintegration, land regulation, sustainability, etc; all of that in a rising sea of suicide, divorce, cancer, bankruptcy, stress, business failures, insecurity, market-place fears, high unemployment, bulging home foreclosures, and a marvelous federal idea to import non-native wolves into our state to decimate our game animal populations and wreck our ranching while forestry suffers and communities wither and the people in mass confusion look to the left and to the right to find some solution, some way to save the farm, some way to return to the America and Montana our fathers knew, some way to reclaim our unalienable rights under the U.S. Constitution.
And I think to myself, an avowed agnostic old war veteran, in reflection on such things, that Chuck Baldwin’s very Christian, very Biblical message is a God-send to this nation, not just to Montana. Thank you for the venue.
Salute!
Elias
By Fr. John on 01-19-11 @ 4:55 am

As an outsider to your area (but one that I would consider, if the majority of comments on this arena are any indication) I am 95% in agreement with Pastor Baldwin- which, for a Baptist minister, and my ecclesial background, is saying a lot! (lol)

But I find fascinating two things. Your own journal states that comments are NOT to be “... patently offensive to the Flathead Beacon online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual…”

Yet did not our own ruler call Whites, ‘the Enemy’ in this last election? (he did)

Did not the entire corpus of the Media, defame and consciously villify ANY member of the right, and attach FULL BLAME to the Loughner shootings, up to and including former Veep Candidate Palin, when it is now clear that Loughner is both Jewish, Liberal, and anti-Christian? (they did and he is)

Do not most Democrats consistenly say that those who advocate a literal adherence to the Constitution, who advocate freedom of use for the Second Amendment, and who actually believe in the words of the Bible, to be ‘dangerous extremists’?
(they do)

So, how can one ever NOT offend another, if this false front of ‘PC’ affects even your area, where freedom is supposed to be the hallmark of your own history?

As to what is ‘true’ vs. ‘false’ Christianity, as laymen, your only guide is that the historic praxis of the Church (what she has always done, in all areas, at all times) clearly puts conservatives, and people like Pr. Baldwin (and myself) on the side of the ‘vast number of witnesses,’ rather than the modern day era. OR do you not know your own American history, that the ‘Black Regiment’ were both pastors of Colonial Churches, preaching ‘gentle Jesus, meek and mild, as well as gun-totin’ Patriots, who would ‘proclaim liberty throughout the land’ ?

There is not discontinuity to Pr. Baldwin’s stances, and that of any other red-blooded American. Now, modern liberals, apostate feminazi pastorette churchpersons, and ‘inclusive gender-variant’ individuals, are another story… that’s my 2 cents.
By Al Fresco on 01-19-11 @ 6:49 am

Baldwin sounds like he has been in the sun in Florida to long known as being “sunkissed”.

The platform to use non-profit or church was used by George Dbuya and then we went to war looking for weapons of mass destruction.

Meanwhile moving quietly is China ranked second in the world with their eyes on toppling the U.S.

Separation of church and state anyone?
By Becket on 01-19-11 @ 1:05 pm

Just another demogague who couldn’t make it somewhere else. Go home Father Coughlin. Just Go Home you don’t need to fleece the good people here to line your pockets. We have enough hate already.
By LibertyFox on 01-19-11 @ 7:08 pm

Please refer to ChuckBaldwinLive.com and then make your decisions. As for me, I say Go-Chuck-Go!
By Centcom on 01-20-11 @ 5:39 am

Kalispell Native, you call Dr. Baldwin a “Johnny-come-lately carpetbagger from Floriduuh.” So what would you call Lot fleeing Gomorrah? Hint: Genesis 18:16-19:29.
By Al Fresco on 01-20-11 @ 5:57 am

So I visited the sight you have suggested @LibertyFox

I found this to be interesting - Posted September 15, 2010

What Chuck stated:

1) “For one thing, it became very plain to me that my ministry was over in Pensacola. The brook had dried up…”

2)  “I completely understand that Montana is not the Garden of Eden and that the Serpent is already there, waiting for us.”

Advice for Chuck:

Please begin to read the free literature about Montana’s outdoors that is available from the agencies before you lead your flock into the frontcountry or backcountry.

Not many serpents but hypothermia, falls and Bears.

Please hire a guide service because your personality is the type that gets people injured and killed in this state.
By Fr. John on 01-20-11 @ 7:37 am

Becket, you thought to villify me by calling me a name most RC’s don’t even remember, but most liberals fear- Fr. Coughlin. Just like Charles Lindbergh, Coughlin, and Fr. Feeny once warned America of the stealth takeover of their land by Marxist Bolsheviks,(and internationalist bankers with names ending in ‘berg,’ ‘witz’ or ‘stein,’ I consider that insult you gave me,  the greatest compliment I could receive from a non-regenerate like you.

And, as to using the name of a man who was a member of a Church that would nowadays denounce with Anathemas what modern liberal, Nochide friendly Papalism has become, you sully the name of a Martyr to freedom, anti-statist intervention, and the desire of a rule to be as God…. all of which the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue exemplifies, to a “T.”
By Kalispell Native on 01-20-11 @ 2:40 pm

Lot is just another fictional character in an ignorantly glorified book of fables and myths.
By Web Master on 01-20-11 @ 3:44 pm

Please refrain from personal attacks. Some comments have been removed. Thanks.
By GATEKEEPER on 01-20-11 @ 5:33 pm

Congratulations! With honesty and candor someone just described themselves and the tormented world of painful delusion their poor soul is trapped in. Fear not though..The TRUTH will set you free!
By Kalispell Native on 01-22-11 @ 1:22 am

I wish you well in that pursuit, gkeeper.  Someday you will find it.  Whether you like it or not.
By BiggerMig on 01-22-11 @ 3:20 am

Run, Chuck, Run!  Give all the nutjobs a chance to vote for someone who has absolutely no chance of winning anything.
By BiggerMig on 01-22-11 @ 3:20 am

By GATEKEEPER on 01-22-11 @ 9:08 am

STOP THE PRESSES! Keith Olbermann was just kicked to the curb. Of his 2 viewers, 1 switched to FOX and the other refused to watch alone! Since BOs’ death panel refused to continue to underwrite all of his physco meds. perhaps the Progressive loonies can get him to run for Governor! After all, with all that Medical Marijuana flowing so freely just think of that happy zone you’d all be able to escape to.
By wedge on 01-26-11 @ 11:18 am

“There are a lot of people that were born in Montana but are not Montanans,” Baldwin said. “And there are a lot of people, like me, who were not born in Montana but we have been Montanans our whole lives.” (Baldwin arrived in the Flathead in October.)

The only way this idiot will ever be a Montanan is when he dies and they plant him in the ground, then he will truly be a part of Montana.
By ironrod1 on 02-10-11 @ 1:27 pm

The people of Montana would be collectively well-served by Chuck Baldwin as Governor. A truer patriot is seldom found in any political arena of today. President Washington and many others would, I believe, declare him to be a true friend to our Constitution.

Personally, I would follow him into the mouth of the beast knowing success is achievable because weakness cannot stand in the presence of truth and justice.

I have followed his work for a number of years on NewsWithViews as well as other publications. I have met him and had lunch with him in Columbus, Ohio when he was the CP presidential candidate. As a Mormon, he would likely be concerned about my salvation, but his understanding of our Constitution and his consequential following the principles of the First Amendment, I am assured he would give his life to defend my beliefs even if he felt I was wrong.

While his policies would not likely appeal to all of the people in Montana, I believe those withholding their support currently would soon recognize a worthy representative of their views if they have a true understanding of original constitutional principles. If they are inclined to accept the current diminished and altered understanding held by many in the political establishment within both parties, they are never going to accept the reality of our current situation until their freedoms are lost and they are clamoring for someone to save them from the quagmire of insecurity they have so foolishly inserted themselves.
By MidnightWriter on 02-23-11 @ 7:44 pm

I don’t live in Montana, Used to live a few hours from Billings years ago. I work on aircraft for a living. Your state is definitely God’s country. Of course man owns Gods country, and in order to survive, one must be part of ones surrounding society as I found out many years ago; man won’t let you be totally free, regardless as society has conditions and rules. Our Republic was written by men who were smart enough to enable man to live as free as was possible in a civilized society and nothing to my knowledge has surpassed this form of society.

I have been paying attention to Chuck Baldwin since a few years past 911, actually from Alex Jones who lives in Austin, TX where my oldest daughter introduced me to his radio show; I suppose Alex is to some, the tin foil king of conspiracy theories, which is fine, if you believe that. However millions of us don’t, including some Congressmen and Senators. I consider Austin my home; at least I get my mail there. I travel all over working on aircraft and am rarely there.

I just wanted to introduce a little of who I am. It seems that there is a lot of talk of Chuck running for a political office, now it seems that in most states you have to reside there for some time to even qualify to be on a ballet. Personally I think he should really become part of the community and stick to preaching until God reveals the time, if so to even consider that. As no one wants an outsider to come in and start running for office until he becomes one of them.

Chuck Baldwin is a man of God and a true patriot, if God reveals to him his purpose there, he will follow and many of you will stand with him. Hey maybe I can find work there, but puddle jumpers are not my specialty, mostly big jets. Take care people, God Bless.
By accutraxx on 02-23-11 @ 9:09 pm

I think that having The “Montana spirit” could be more important that being born in Montana .
However, if you were born in Montana, and have the “Montana spirit”, you are truly blessed, kinfdof a “double portion” thing.
Lets listen to hear what Dr. Baldwin has to say.
By accutraxx on 02-23-11 @ 9:11 pm

oops sorry for the typo. should read “kind of”.
I better go to bed.
By CSAcitizen on 02-24-11 @ 10:52 pm

Here in Florida, we needed this good man and his family as well. WE still feel a great hole here since his leaving us.  WE want and need freedom here too, so pray for us.  WE now have no leader here since Pastor Baldwin has left.
Montana does not yet know what a great man they have gained.
States’ total independence FROM DC is the only way to HAVE that freedom.  It does not take a war, it only takes a good state leader to declare the state seceded and totally independent from the DC union.  Any aggression would be from DC (as usual)  and then the state has every right to defend itself, and charge DC with Treason.
Montana has a problem however, that they are either ignoring or do not seem to know about - and that is DC is buying up as much of Montana and other western states as they can and they intend to eliminate the people in those vast lands.
IF they do not very soon declare their state independence FROM DC, they will then have a war on their hands. Timing is everything.  If they withdraw from the DC union completely, they can have their freedom bloodlessly.  That goes for any state.  DC has NO Constitutional permission or power to interfere in any way in any state affairs or laws.  When they do, the state needs to charge DC with Treason !  That is what AZ should be doing right now, charging DC with Treason !
States are who have the power, not DC !  All the actions DC has taken in the past 150 yaers has been totally Treasonous and Un-Constitutional - and the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land, not DC and the so-called “laws” they create for their OWG take over agenda.
By keefer on 07-10-13 @ 9:15 am

Ignorance knows no bounds….Mr. Baldwin-kindly get the hell out…oh and take April Gaede with you.

Thanks.
By mtdawg on 07-10-13 @ 1:37 pm

given that this article was published in January, it seems a little late to be running it on MSNBC in
July.

Governor Weighs in on Barry Beach Clemency Application | Flathead Beacon http://t.co/MPQ0KXsiEc
Grappling with Technology Demands, Kalispell Schools Seek Funding Boost http://t.co/cy4o52myFO
MT Gov. Steve Bullock sends letter to Parole Board, largely supportive of Barry Beach's petition for commutation of sentence. #mtpol
Meet the law firm behind W.R. Grace and scores of other notable Montana cases. http://t.co/PXTGJGoYdH
Governor Weighs in on Barry Beach Clemency Application http://t.co/fePORvxmT4