Saturday Apr. 19, 2014
Canada decided this week to move the generic drug's approval process forward

By Rabble on 11-23-12 @ 7:38 am

I’ll be personally responsible and not abuse it, but I would like to have the option to be able to legally
obtain it if I so choose. Making something harder to get doesn’t do anyone any good, except for the
people filling the profitable demand, the prison system who needs to fill beds, etc.
By brokenbutcher on 11-23-12 @ 11:39 am

opiates for the taking that close to kalispell?..... watch passport applications go through the
roof and a town already withering away, die over night.
By mitch on 11-23-12 @ 12:29 pm

haha, you say such funny things.  “withering away”??  Have you been up on the hill today?
Or any day for that matter.
By brokenbutcher on 11-23-12 @ 12:51 pm

There is nothing funny about it..I lived there for 12 years. I watched that place eat families
of all incomes, young people, and souls alive. Now add the availability of these drugs to the
mix is unreal.
a place where you can obtian a 10th DUI? a place where the suicide rate is the highest in the
nation?  a place where a drive to the store is life threatening due the fact that Kalispell and
the state of MT have some of worst drivers in America?.. yes withering away. I cound not move
away fast enough.. its all yours Mitchy the kid..

By brokenbutcher on 11-23-12 @ 1:25 pm

mitch.. what hill?
By mitch on 11-23-12 @ 1:47 pm

actually B.B. I agree, especially on the worst drivers.  Talking about Medicine Hill, Home
Depot, Walmart, etc. etc. etc.  Just struck me funny as today all hell is breaking loose up there
because of the insane Black Friday thing.  And….........I have decided to avoid an errand near
there today, yes, because it is “life threatening”.  Your remark of “whithering” I thought was
funny as today there is so much money being passed around.    Couldn’t pay me to go up
there today.
By brokenbutcher on 11-23-12 @ 2:13 pm

“Withering” on any other day might have been better received for sure…today is a day for all
those who cant afford anything to go nuts and add the dept they have just created to their #####
list come January.
Aloha !!

"If we made decisions on permits this way in MT, our economy would grind to a halt" @GovernorBullock on #KeystoneXL delay
KALISPELL, MT: You'll find the box in a brick building filled with history. Skateboards, pizza, clocks & ties #THTH14
@tristanscott *Billie Joe