Sunday Apr. 20, 2014
Letter

By mooseberryinn on 01-27-13 @ 12:34 pm

Well Golly! What a big surprise!  Mucho gracias to Jon boy and Good old Max.  Neither of which read
it, and neither of which are “mandated” to anything by it, but both voted for it.  thanks guys, we always
knew ya had our best interests at heart.  Oh, reminder for y’all.  this “health Care reform” is NOT about
improving health care.  It is about “holding down health care costs”.  ah well, too bad, soooo sad, told
ya so, goodbye Gramma.  goodbye grandpa.  Goodbye any babies with birth defects.  too bad.
By selfless2 on 01-27-13 @ 3:48 pm

my comment is this I had to have a sedated mri and while sedated at the kalispell hospital I was
asalted by the anesthesiologist and since then the hospital director LARA BERMAL has paid 1 of
my medical bills to the ENT office as a result I have a fractured face by my left eye a new tumor
type cyst in my left throat and fractured my sinuses and cased alot of damage due to all this the
medical doctors treat me very poorly since then due to my saying something to the hospital
themself all I wanted was fixed at there cost now I am treated like a crimanal when I did nothing
wrong the hospital keeps doing un warented medical diagnosis on all people to fund there new wing
of the hospital at our expense they own almost all medical clinics labs etcetra they are
monopolizing this area there are only a few that are not owned by KRMC
By Justice Holly on 01-27-13 @ 5:13 pm

A Government FOR the People?

Again we hear a lot of flack from the Left because U.S. sheriffs are backing the Constitution.
What are they upset about?—Their own right to freedom? I am amazed at how people love to be
blindfolded and led over the cliff; all the while trusting the powers that be.

When did the relationship between government and the people become THEM and US?  Since when did
freedom-loving adults in America need a governing “parent” to make their decisions and pay for
everything? Do we really get what the founders fought for? Who understands the relationship
between liberty and personal responsibility? Will we give up our rights so that THEY can take
care of us?

In some people’s eyes the public election of politicians makes it a government “by” the people.
Yet what we have in force at the moment seems to be robbing our citizenry one by one of our
individual freedoms—and if it is allowed to continue as such, it will no longer be a government
for the people. Can it really be that the overwhelming majority of voting Americans are drinking
the kool-aid offered by a socialist agenda? It surely appears that government does not have to
answer to us anymore. It has become US and THEM!
By mooseberryinn on 01-29-13 @ 12:17 pm

“FOR THE PEOPLE”???  Well, not quite.  What we have with King Obama and the Demo-Dummies
Regimen is more “govern the people”.  they must be “controlled” for the good of the regime and the
King.
By mooseberryinn on 01-31-13 @ 9:51 pm

The latest - now some unions are complaining that Obama/Demo-care costs too much, and they want
taxpayer money to pay their premiums!  golly, what a surprise.
By hotfishmt on 02-01-13 @ 6:51 am

Moose must have found the key to the medicine cabinet…..again.  lol
By mooseberryinn on 02-01-13 @ 11:57 am

hotfishmt - hey, y’all had any news lately.  Try some, it’ll fill up that empty spot in yer head.

Kellyn Brown18 Apr
"If we made decisions on permits this way in MT, our economy would grind to a halt" @GovernorBullock on #KeystoneXL delay
KALISPELL, MT: You'll find the box in a brick building filled with history. Skateboards, pizza, clocks & ties #THTH14
Molly Priddy18 Apr