Thursday Apr. 24, 2014
Judge Richard Cebull, of Billings, apologized

By bocephusj57 on 02-29-12 @ 6:53 pm

He should resign immediately.

By his own admission he forwarded the offensive e-mail on his taxpayer purchased computer in his
taxpayer paid for office while on taxpayers’ time.
By Gabby Johnson on 02-29-12 @ 7:09 pm

If, in the private sector, a middle manager sent a crude insulting joke about his company’s CEO
on company time and equipment, how long would be before he was fired?
He’s also proved incapable of performing his duties, since the judge has incredibly poor judgment.
By Eileen Wright on 02-29-12 @ 7:55 pm

If the shoe were on the other [political] foot, I’m sure we’d be hearing that it was a personal
issue and we should “MoveOn”.
By inthemiddle on 02-29-12 @ 8:13 pm

The only thing he is sorry about is that one of his racist buddies passed it on with his name
attached. The man proved he is not smart enough to be a federal judge. Typical right wing red
neck racist.
By Eileen Wright on 02-29-12 @ 9:25 pm

I wonder how far you’d have to search to find a person who has never forwarded an off color
email joke.
By Scott Ernest on 02-29-12 @ 9:43 pm

Whoops! Can’t go forwarding jokes now. Bad judge, bad judge. smile
By Scott Ernest on 02-29-12 @ 9:54 pm

I once forwarded a chain letter. *gasp*
By monroe on 03-01-12 @ 12:51 am

If he doesn’t like his boss, President Obama, he should resign.  What a pitiful display for a so called
educated person.  He is not remorseful for his actions, he is sorry he got caught.
By Westside2 on 03-01-12 @ 1:35 am

I like racist jokes and share them with my friends, and in spite of the evidence before you, I
myself am not racist.  Nope.  Never have been either.  Really.  I promise.
By JB on 03-01-12 @ 8:38 am

So anyone who says anything about skin color is racist then?  Just wanna make sure I understand
this…

Makes about as much sense as laws prohibiting “Obscene, hateful gestures”...
By rpdj on 03-01-12 @ 9:08 am

I guess JB did not read the “joke” it was not just color. It was discusting.  I do not say the judge
can’t have personal racist opinions. But they should not be expressed from his office, on our—
the taxpayers—computers.  And actually, if a similar comment were to have been made about
either President Bushs’ mothers I would have been at least as outraged. ( If not more, I really
loved Barbara.)
By April on 03-01-12 @ 5:48 pm

Judge needs to man up and admit his beliefs. You dont send an email out like that without having
racial feelings just because you dont like Obama. The PC police can continue to go after anyone
who says anything racial until everyone just hides what they really think. That is what has
almost happened now, think it but dont say it. I love it when these closet racists get caught
and then try to suck up afterwards, nobody believes them, least of all the people you insult.
By Charles Feney on 03-01-12 @ 6:40 pm

A Bark In The Dark

In Montana, a good natured Judge
Told a joke that got him on Drudge
About our President quadroon
Who might have been half baboon
If Obama Senior didn’t give it a nudge!

Now the gadflys over at Common Cause
Started gnawing at his perceived flaws
They’d think it divine
If the Judge would resign
But who hasn’t made Email Faux Pas?

So move along folks…nothing here to see
Just some liberals, acting with great agony
But their revulsions intense
That makes damn little sense
Can be summed in three letters…. B. F. D.!!!
__________________________________
Charles Ulysses Feney
By April on 03-01-12 @ 7:12 pm

So while the Montana ” human rights” nutwork gets all worked up about it, thier buddies at the
Southern Poverty Law Center allow comments that advocate genocide of White South Africans and
you dont hear a word from them.
Feb 29 2012 11:43 pm Antifa Paul said,
How sickening! These people are truely destestable! The Whites in South Africa deserve
everything they have coming.!

Look at this comment that the SPLC allowed someone to post on their website! This was in
response to the SPLC mocking the victims of Genocide in South Africa. Look at the poster’s name.
“Antifa” is a violent Marxist gang that has committed violent attacks on conservatives all over
the world.

so the MHRN is quick to point the finger elsewhere but when one of thier own talks about killing
someone due to the color of their skin they are strangely silent.
By Stuck in Dixieland on 03-01-12 @ 7:31 pm

April, say it loud say it proud girl…woohoo!!  Because as “courageous” as you are about your thoughts and feelings
I’m sure you put your money where your mouth is and tell black people to their face right. With your courage and
convictions you can’t possibly just be hiding behind your computer.  Isn’t technology grand!!!

You and Eileen Wright keep up the good work, I’m sure Obama campaign thanks you kindly.

Obama-Biden 2012
By Scott Ernest on 03-01-12 @ 8:19 pm

Lol Stuck in Dixieland, you don’t know anything about April… do you? If she has anything to say. She says it. April
has never hid behind a computer. I notice that YOU post with any alias. wink
By bocephusj57 on 03-01-12 @ 8:58 pm

What IS the crazy racist lady from California going on about? Genocide in South Africa? Really?
I haven’t heard of massive amounts of anybody being killed there.

But, I see April’s newest Momma’s Boy has her back.  Good thing.  She needs new family support.
Her daughter’s have rejected her rancid racist rhetoric.  Good boy, Scottie.

“Lamb and Lynx Gaede, the dimpled tween rockers whose Nazi-themed pop band, Prussian Blue,
sparked an exuberant media firestorm several years back have grown up — and had a change of heart.

“I’m not a white nationalist anymore,” Lamb told The Daily in an exclusive interview, the twins’
first in five years. “My sister and I are pretty liberal now.”

“Personally, I love diversity,” Lynx seconded. “I’m stoked that we have so many different
cultures. I think it’s amazing and it makes me proud of humanity every day that we have so many
different places and people.”’”
By Scott Ernest on 03-01-12 @ 10:06 pm

Boce, I wouldn’t be proud of your ignorance about the situation in South Africa. All that means is that you are living in
a fantasy world. smile
By bocephusj57 on 03-01-12 @ 10:17 pm

South Africa is not this country.  Who is in a fantasy world?

If you’re so concerned about things there, go there and do something about it.  Or do all those
black people there (ya know, the people who originally occupied that land) scare ya?
By Scott Ernest on 03-01-12 @ 10:26 pm

You really are mental. She brought up South Africa solely due to the MHRN getting up in arms over this while
backing the SPLC, and the SPLC backing the genocide.

Of course, would would expect you racists to care about things like that when there are evil White people to whinge
about. smile
By Scott Ernest on 03-01-12 @ 10:29 pm

I wish there was a way to edit comments. The auto-fill on my iPad sucks,

Anyway, Boce… why don’t you go do something good for mankind? I volunteer at hospitals, the American Red
Cross, and for the non-humans… at wildlife refuges…

What do you do for humanity?
By bocephusj57 on 03-01-12 @ 10:32 pm

Really?  All that community service, when you’re so new to the area.
By Scott Ernest on 03-01-12 @ 10:32 pm

Ahh… nevermind. You have your hands full being racist. That’s understandable… I guess. smile
By Scott Ernest on 03-01-12 @ 10:35 pm

Yes, Boce.. I also have a home in Florida, nimrod. I didn’t start existing in the past year. I have been volunteering for
many many years, and looking for places to volunteer was one of the first things I did here.
By bocephusj57 on 03-01-12 @ 10:48 pm

Yes, dear.  Keep feeling sorry for yourself.
By Scott Ernest on 03-01-12 @ 10:49 pm

That was a cuckoo comment.
By Eileen Wright on 03-02-12 @ 10:21 am

“The more melanin a person has in their skin, the less capable they are of learning and becoming
successful on their own.” - Liberals told me so.
By April on 03-02-12 @ 7:25 pm

Guess I will have to explain it more plainly to those like Bo who had my comments go over thier
heads.

The MHRN is attacking this judge for a private email that he sent that was racially
discriminatary. Meanwhile, they dont say a word when thier own parent organization, the SPLC
allows comments that openly advocate the murder of White farmers in South Africa.

They are hypocrits, is the point.

And the biggest racists, yes are the leftists who think that nonWhites and women are so
inferior that they need to be given special privilages, and priorities.
By Westside2 on 03-03-12 @ 12:38 am

Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with
the speck in your friend’s eye.
By Becket on 03-03-12 @ 12:46 pm

Sad scared little racists so so shallow
By Scott Ernest on 03-03-12 @ 2:44 pm

Sad scared little fascist libtards so so totalitarian
By JosephineDoody on 03-03-12 @ 6:11 pm

Scott! Thank you for the gut laugh…I needed that today! And…I’m totally gonna steal “Libtards”
from you! Libtard….yep, that pretty much sums it up!
By Scott Ernest on 03-03-12 @ 6:26 pm

You’re welcome, Miss Josephine. smile
By The Shadow Man on 03-07-12 @ 10:16 am

Libtards…hey Scott do we have to pay you
everytime we use this phrase? Great word!

Former pro skier has plans for an academy for young adults looking to train in the outdoors http://t.co/YFOI9pdVVf http://t.co/R8NCamjqUD
Young Lakers eager to prove themselves this legion baseball season http://t.co/0kqbOczmeK #mtscores http://t.co/D5jukSZQJt
@Slate Jealousy?