Saturday Apr. 19, 2014
Business is not liable for the hunter's medical bills

By hotfishmt on 11-03-12 @ 4:10 pm

Bacially, the hurt hunter had to know it was not Disney Land….and you pay’s your $$ and take your
chances. Sure beats getting robbed a gun point in a big city for pocket change or your life????
By Clarity on 11-04-12 @ 5:34 am

Once again, another example of the careless and cavalier attitude of the for-profit hunting
culture in our state… No bear spray? No basic instruction. Oh my God… Poor fella probably
saw one of the ads that glamorize hunting for profit and trusted his guide actually knew what
they were doing, instead of being a hokey outfit seeking to profit from killing Montana’s
wildlife.  Hunting is not a safe or respectable activity.  it’s all about $$$...
By waterman on 11-04-12 @ 1:02 pm

oh my god! Yes, Clarity, most Montanans’ think you are responsible for you to take of yourself. So
they did not provide bear spray. Then whats next. The proper bullets, toilet paper in case when
nature kicks in, oh, oh, what about a cell phone if he got lonesome for his mommy.
Lets face it the hunter willingly accepted a risk to go to MT, to go hunting, to chose his guide, and
chose not to provide for his own personal welfare.
Why doesn’t he sue the FWP for not teaching bears to be have more courtesy when hunters are in
the area.
Hunting by its very nature has risks that are inherent to itself. Just as most any other outdoor
activity. Somehow you equate all hunting as evil, wicked and killing for pure sport. It is not; by any
strecth of the imagination. Grant it, there are hunters that give hunting a bad name and rep. Just
as there are individual people that are evil, wicked and kill for pure sport. That does not make me
hate all people or even begin to infer that those few individuals repersent all of mankind.
By fcb on 11-04-12 @ 1:44 pm

Blame the bear; he did the mauling
By Clarity on 11-04-12 @ 4:28 pm

The guide outfitter took someone into an area where there had been 3 prior maulings, and didnt
even make sure the person he was leading was equiped… Too busy thinking about the blood money
he was earning I suppose.  You know, I have to say I just want to throw-up, literally vomit,
when I see those pictures of men and women with the animals they have just killed. All the
stories of what they did to kill a magnificent creature as if it’s something to be proud of.
It’s far greater to CREATE than it is to destroy.
By hotfishmt on 11-06-12 @ 11:23 am

Clarity:  you really need to get your meds looked at by a good shrink, as your present prescription
is not making it?
By Clarity on 11-06-12 @ 2:16 pm

‘Hotfish’, I voted a thumbs up on your comment because it made me laugh.  Seriously, Is that the
best you can do?  There’s nothing left for you to say is there because killing animals for money
is sick and the jury ruled the outfitter was negligent.
By montanaeasy56 on 11-08-12 @ 4:13 pm

Damn!!! I wish I had clarity’s e-mail address. I could make her throw up EVERY day…
By Fast on 11-09-12 @ 11:43 am

Most Outfitters could not find their As# with both hands. Most out of state hunters come and go to Montana without
incident never these Clown Outfitters. I was around outfitting business when I was a kid and these Clowns promise
services that they can not deliver.  Who knows what they promised this person.
By Yodah on 11-10-12 @ 1:15 pm

Even the bears voted for the President ...

"If we made decisions on permits this way in MT, our economy would grind to a halt" @GovernorBullock on #KeystoneXL delay
“This might be a small deal to some people, but if people can’t sell raw honey that’s a serious concern for freedom." http://t.co/hjtmAYU2Z8
@tristanscott *Billie Joe